NEW RIDESHARE PICKUP AREA
If you plan to use rideshare services following the game, head south of the stadium to the Decatur-Federal Light Rail Station. The pickup area will be on Howard Place across from Lot M.
As always, to ensure you have the best fan experience possible: Download the latest version of the Broncos 365 app. Add your tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay for faster entry. Connect to "BroncosWifi" for easier online access to your tickets.
FAN APPRECIATION GAME, PRESENTED BY ARROW ELECTRONICS
The Broncos and Arrow Electronics have teamed up to recognize and highlight the support of Broncos Country all season long. Fans attending Sunday's game will have the opportunity to be chosen for the following prizes and unique experiences:
- Hundreds of Broncos Team Store gift cards
- A Broncos Team Store shopping excursion
- Betfred VIP Tailgate passes
- Game-day concession vouchers
- Free parking passes
- Postgame field experience for 100 fans and their guests to play catch on the field
- Six lucky fans will participate in a halftime challenge where they'll have the chance to win prizes
- Randomly selected fans will be gifted Empower Field at Mile High concert tickets, an Xbox, free Bud Light for a year, and more.
Fans get 40% off at the Broncos Team Store and merchandise throughout the stadium. Additionally, Broncos Plus members will have unique opportunities to be gifted even more surprises throughout the game.
ARRIVING TO THE STADIUM, PARKING & TAILGATING
Fans attending the game are highly encouraged to plan accordingly and arrive early. Stadium-controlled parking spaces are extremely limited in quantity and are expected to be sold out hours before kickoff. Stadium parking permits may still be available online from NFL Ticket Exchange. Add your parking permit to Apple Wallet or Google Pay and have your permit ready as you approach parking lot entrances.
On gameday, a very limited number of spaces will be sold in Lots A and C.
- Lot C opens at 8 a.m. and is expected to sell out shortly after opening. Patrons can pay $40 to park in this lot.
- Lot A, the Carpool Lot opens at 10 a.m., along with all other stadium parking lots. Vehicles that show up with 4 or more patrons can pay $30 to park in this lot. This lot is expected to sell out early and will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tailgating will not be permitted in Carpool Lot A.
Offsite parking locations such as Ball Arena, Auraria Campus, the Denver Aquarium or Riverside Church Denver are also available.
Accessible parking will be sold to patrons with valid accessible placards or license plates on a first-come, first-serve basis in Lots D and G for $30 or L for $20.
Additionally, fans should consider using Light Rail which directly serves the stadium via the Decatur-Federal (W Line) and Empower Field at Mile High (C, E and W Lines) stops.
Tailgating is permitted; however, we ask that all fans review our tailgating policies prior to arrival.
Empower Field at Mile High is a cashless venue. Payment options through mobile devices (ex: Apple Pay) and traditional scan/chip options for credit/debit cards at all points of sale will be implemented. Cash-to-card machines are available on each level of the stadium for fans who don't have a credit card.
Fans can use Apple Pay to make purchases at concessions and retail for an easier and safer checkout.