Tailgating in the parking lots is permitted before publicly ticketed stadium events (Denver Broncos home games, concerts, other sporting events, etc.) at Empower Field at Mile High; however, please be respectful of your fellow event attendees by following the Stadium's Tailgating Rules and Regulations.
Empower Field at Mile High values your enthusiasm and is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all event attendees. Along with the below policies, a Fan Code of Conduct exists. Fans are not only responsible for their conduct, but also their guests. If a parking permit holder or their guests' actions are deemed inappropriate or obscene by the Denver Broncos, Empower Field at Mile High or Stadium Management Company, they may be subject to ejection from stadium property, citation, arrest and the revocation of parking passes & season tickets without reimbursement.
ONE PARKING PERMIT = ONE PARKING SPACE FOR VEHICLE USAGE ONLY
- Tailgating must occur directly behind or in front of your vehicle. *Fans arriving early to tailgate should park in the outer, perimeter parking spaces where you can take advantage of the grass & gravel landscaped areas.
- Drive lanes need to be kept clear at all times.
- All tailgate parties must break down and conclude 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
Be aware that fans are subject to citation, arrest and loss of season parking and season tickets if found in possession of, or participating in, the following:
- Commercial activity of any kind (including, but not limited to advertising, promotion, solicitation, etc. without advance, written approval by the Denver Broncos)
- Sales or distribution of products, food or beverages
- Obstruction of drive lanes
- Blocking pedestrian aisle ways, sidewalks or disabled access aisles
- Glass bottles, kegs, open-flame fires
- Blocking or saving parking spaces. Fans who wish to tailgate together must arrive together.
- Unauthorized vehicles operated within the stadium parking lots or walkways; including, but not limited to: Go-karts, mini-bikes, scooters, etc.
- Unauthorized use of stadium property
To report problems, please call Stadium Management at 720-258-3000 or e-mail your concerns to **_PARKING@BRONCOS.NFL.NET_**