Tailgating is encouraged before all Denver Broncos home games; however, please be respectful of your fellow fans by following the Stadium Tailgating Rules and Regulations.
The Denver Broncos value your enthusiasm and are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans in the parking lot. Along with the below policies, a Fan Code of Conduct exists. Fans are responsible not only for their conduct, but also their guests. If a parking permit holder or their guests' actions are deemed inappropriate or obscene by the Denver Broncos or Stadium Management, they may be subject to ejection from stadium property, citation, arrest and the revocation of parking passes & season tickets without reimbursement.
ONE PARKING PERMIT = ONE PARKING SPACE
- Tailgating must occur directly behind or in front of your vehicle. *Fans arriving early to tailgate should park in the outer, perimeter parking spaces where you can take advantage of the grass & gravel landscaped areas.
- Drive lanes need to be kept clear at all times.
- All tailgate parties must break down and conclude 45 minutes prior to kickoff.
Be aware that fans are subject to citation, arrest and loss of season parking and season tickets if found in possession of, or participating in, the following:
- Commercial activity of any kind (including, but not limited to advertising, promotion, solicitation, etc. without advance, written approval by the Denver Broncos)
- Sales or distribution of products, food or beverages
- Obstruction of drive lanes
- Blocking pedestrian aisle ways, sidewalks or disabled access aisles
- Glass bottles, kegs, open-flame fires
- Blocking or saving parking spaces. Fans who wish to tailgate together must arrive together.
- Unauthorized vehicles operated within the stadium parking lots or walkways; including, but not limited to: Go-karts, mini-bikes, scooters, etc.
- Unauthorized use of stadium property