Social media images of Broncos Country enjoying Denver's Week 17 win vs. the Raiders.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- **For the second season in a row, Broncos fans helped the team set a record for the highest combined regular-season attendance in team history.
In 2013, 614,997 people attended the Broncos' eight regular season games. In 2014, that number rose to 615,517.
The fans also posted the third-highest total training-camp attendance in team history -- nearly 70,000 -- despite Dove Valley being closed to fans during construction of a new indoor facility.
The overall attendance at Broncos games this season was the sixth-highest total in team history (1,156,767).
See below for a rundown of the Broncos' 2014 ratings and popularity:
- More than 1.5 million fans watched the Broncos play in person during the 2014 season, including 843,070 fans in 11 total games at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- The 1,156,767 combined fans the Broncos played in front of during the regular season was the sixth-highest total in team history.
- Denver's combined regular-season home attendance of 615,517 was the highest in Broncos history, topping the 2013 total of 614,977.
- Nearly 70,000 fans came out to watch three Broncos training camp practices at Sports Authority Field at Mile High—the third-highest total training camp attendance in history despite Dove Valley being closed to fans during construction of the new indoor facility.
- During the regular season, the Denver market averaged a 41.5 rating and a 68 share.
- The Broncos' 21 total games were watched by a combined total of nearly 12 million viewers in the Denver market in 2014.
- The Broncos' five nationally televised regular-season games reached a total of 93.9 million people age 2 (the reach for the AFC Divisional Playoff Game will not be available until next week)