**FANT AT A GLANCE:**
* A tight end who appeared in 36 games (14) starts at the University of Iowa, totaling 78 receptions for 1,083 yards (13.9 avg.) with 19 touchdowns during his collegiate career (2016-18).
* Recorded the most touchdowns (18) by a tight end in college football between his sophomore and junior seasons.
* Finished his career with the most receiving scores (19) by a tight end in school history-a total that ranks third among Big Ten Conference tight ends for a career.
* Chosen to the All-Big Ten First Team and was a semifinalist for the John Mackey Award (nations' top tight end) as a junior in 2018 after catching 39 passes for 519 yards (13.3 avg.) with seven touchdowns.
* Earned All-Big Ten Third Team honors as a sophomore after finishing with 30 receptions for 494 yards (16.5 avg.) with 11 touchdowns.
* Played 10 games as a true freshman, contributing nine catches for 70 yards (7.8 avg.) with one touchdown.
* Attended Omaha (Neb.) South High School, where he was chosen to the All-Nebraska Team during his sophomore, junior and senior seasons.
* Selected by the Broncos in the first round (20th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
**RISNER AT A GLANCE:**
* An offensive lineman who started all 50 games played (38 at RT; 12 at C) during his five-year collegiate career at Kansas State University (2014-18).
* Earned first-team All-Big 12 Conference honors in three consecutive seasons (2016-18), becoming just the fourth offensive lineman in conference history to earn that distinction.
* Named a first-team All-American by several publications as well as the Big 12 Conference's Offensive Lineman of the Year by the league's coaches following the 2018 season.
* Chosen as a finalist for the Jason Witten Collegiate Man of the Year Award, William V. Campbell Trophy, Wuerffel Trophy and Senior CLASS Award for his off-field contributions in 2018.
* Selected as a finalist for the Lombardi Award in 2018, which is presented annually to the best college football player based on performance, leadership, character and resiliency.
* Picked as a Freshman All-American by several publications after starting 13 games at center as a redshirt freshman.
* Excelled in the classroom, earning all-conference academic accolades four times, and was one of five three-year team captains in Kansas State history.
* Chosen to _The Denver Post's_ All-Colorado Team following his junior and senior seasons at Wiggins (Colo.) High School.
* Selected by the Broncos in the second round (41st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
**LOCK AT A GLANCE:**
* A quarterback who threw for the second-most passing yards (12,193) and third-most touchdowns (99) in Southeastern Conference history during his four-year career at Missouri.
* Started 46-of-50 games during his collegiate career, completing 883-of-1,553 passes (56.9%) for 12,193 yards with 99 touchdowns and 39 interceptions (138.8 rtg.) in addition to rushing for 437 yards and nine scores.
* Ended his career as Mizzou's second all-time leader in career passing yards and touchdowns while setting 10 of the top-25 single-game passing yardage marks in school history.
* Finished his senior season with career-best marks in completion percentage (62.9%), interceptions (8), completions (275) and rushing yards (175) while scoring 34 total touchdowns.
* Broke the single-season records in SEC and Missouri history in 2017 with a nation-leading 44 passing touchdowns, earning first-team all-conference honors for his efforts.
* Ended his junior year with a single-season school record 165.7 QB rating (242-419, 3,964 yds., 44 TDs, 13 INTs) while helping Missouri rebound from a 1-5 start to finish the season 7-6.
* Started all 12 games as a sophomore in 2016, leading the SEC in passing yards (3,399) on 237-of-434 passing (54.6%) with 23 touchdowns and 10 interceptions.
* Voted a three-time team captain by his teammates (2016-18).
* Threw for 63 touchdowns between his junior and senior seasons at Lee's Summit (Mo.) High School and was chosen as the _Kansas City Star_ All-Metro Player of the Year as a senior.
* Selected by the Broncos in the second round (42nd overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
**JONES AT A GLANCE:**
* A defensive lineman who started 37-of-39 games played at Ohio State, registering 115 tackles (58 solo), 9.5 sacks (65 yds.), one interception (28 yds.), three fumble recoveries and two defensive scores (1 INT, 1 FR).
* Contributed to consecutive Big Ten Championship in 2017 and '18 as well as an NCAA Playoff appearance in 2016.
* Selected first-team All-Big Ten Conference following his redshirt junior season after breaking out with a 8.5 sacks (61 yds.) in addition to posting 43 tackles (26 solo).
* Became the first defensive lineman in OSU history to score two defensive touchdowns in a single season in 2018, returning an interception 28 yards and recovering a fumble for a TD.
* Chosen third-team All-Big Ten as a redshirt sophomore after contributing 20 tackles (10 solo) and two passes defensed.
* Finished as the team's leading tackler among defensive linemen with 52 total stops (22 solo) and earned Freshman All-America honors as a redshirt freshman.
* Was one of just three defensive linemen in school history (Dan Wilkinson - 1992, Luke Fickell - 1993) to start at least 10 games as a freshman.
* Excelled in the classroom, twice earning both academic All-Big Ten and OSU Scholar-Athlete awards.
* Selected by the Broncos in the third round (71st overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
**HOLLINS AT A GLANCE:**
* A linebacker who started 37-of-52 games played at the University of Oregon, totaling 184 tackles (98 solo), 13 sacks (92 yds.), two interceptions (18 yds., 1 TD), eight forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries.
* Started 37-of-38 games at outside linebacker and defensive end from 2016-18 after redshirting during his sophomore season in 2015.
* Chosen honorable-mention All-Pacific-12 Conference following his senior season after finishing with 64 tackles (38 solo), 6.5 sacks (51 yds.), one interception, eight passes defensed, five forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.
* Ended his junior season with 59 tackles (28 solo), 3.5 sacks (28 yds.), one interception returned for a touchdown (11 yds.) and three forced fumbles.
* Forced eight fumbles between the 2017-18 seasons, which led all of FBS during that span, after moving to outside linebacker full time.
* Opened all 12 games along the defensive line as a redshirt sophomore, leading all Oregon defensive linemen with 51 tackles (27 solo) in addition to recovering one fumble.
* Saw action in 14 games as a true freshman, contributing 10 tackles (5 solo), three special- teams stops and one fumble recovery.
* Finished his prep career at Martin High School in Arlington, Texas, contributing 59 tackles (49 solo), four sacks, two fumble recoveries and one blocked punt as a senior.
* Selected by the Broncos in the fifth round (156th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
**WINFREE AT A GLANCE:**
* A wide receiver who played 38 games (7 starts) during his collegiate career at the University of Colorado (2016-18), Coffeyville Community College (2015) and the University of Maryland (2014).
* Combined for 115 receptions for 1,643 yards (14.3 avg.) with 13 touchdowns while battling injuries throughout his college career.
* Played 20 games (7 starts) for Colorado from 2017-18, combining to catch 49 passes for 649 yards (13.2 avg.) and four scores.
* Appeared in eight games (6 starts) in 2018 while missing four games with an ankle injury, catching 28 passes for 324 yards (11.6 avg.) with two touchdowns.
* Played all 12 games (1 start) for the Buffaloes in 2017 after missing the 2016 campaign with a torn ACL and redshirting.
* Made 21 catches for 325 yards (15.5 avg.) with two touchdowns as a redshirt junior.
* Earned honorable mention All-Kansas Jayhawk Community College Conference honors in 2015 with Coffeyville after catching 55 passes for 836 yards (15.2 avg.) with seven touchdowns.
* Saw action in eight games as a true freshman at Maryland, hauling in 11 passes for 158 yards (14.4 avg.) with two touchdowns.
* Earned first-team All-Bergen County honors as a senior at Dwight Morrow High School in Englewood, N.J., after catching 33 passes for 733 yards (22.2 avg.) and eight scores.
* Selected by the Broncos in the sixth round (187th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.