Check out the best photos from Day 9 of Broncos training camp practice.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The sun finally shone again in Dove Valley on Friday as the Broncos took the field without full pads.
- Chase Vaughn (knee), Greg Latta (hip) and Louis Young (groin) did not participate.
- During 1-on-1s, Jerome Murphy made a couple of great plays – first knocking the ball out of Cody Latimer's hands and later, after Emmanuel Sanders cut back and grabbed the ball, he reached over and stripped Sanders of the ball.
- Later in the day, cornerback Jordan Sullen made a similar play on Latimer when he was running a seam route down the left sideline. Ward got a hand on the ball and forced an incompletion, preventing a significant offensive gain. As the day came to a close, Zac Dysert sent the ball sailing deep to Isaiah Burse and both he and Sullen jumped for it, with Ward winning the battle and getting his hand on the ball first.
- Off a corner route, Sanders made a fantastic catch as he was falling, beating Kayvon Webster and putting the offense about two yards outside the goal line.
- Wes Welker made a nice move on Rahim Moore, and kept his feet in bounds on an out route during 1-on-1s.
- During individual drills, the wide receivers practiced one handed catches with very few drops. Sanders specifically stood out during the drill with a couple of outstanding grabs.
- Bradley Roby had a strong day, defending Andre Caldwell well during team drills. In addition, Sanders attempted to cut outside during team drills, but Roby made a great tackle in space and only allowed a small gain.
- Lamin Barrow, who was quiet the past few days, made some noise on Friday by forcing a fumble near the goal line that Brandon Marshall recovered. Later he stuffed running back Juwan Thompson during the final period of the day.
- Jamar Chaney jumped and intercepted a Dysert pass to the right side.
- Dysert and Greg Hardin found a rhythm during team drills. Dysert threw a dart up the middle to Hardin for a touchdown and later Hardin's leaping, one handed catch earned the offense a few extra yards.
- Aqib Talib and David Bruton put pressure on Julius Thomas during the closing periods of practice. Both were covering him in the right corner and Bruton, despite being shorter than Thomas, jumped up and knocked it down.
- Von Miller also played well today, joining in on the pass rush and keeping pressure on Manning.
- Former Broncos wide receiver Mark Jackson was at practice today.
- The team listened to Lil Wayne's "Believe Me" and Wiz Khalifa's "We Dem Boyz (Hol Up)"
- Kayvon Webster worked with Demaryius Thomas after practice today. Like yesterday, Latimer, Manning and Sanders all stayed after practice working on routes.