BRONCOS VS. RAIDERS HISTORY
The Broncos own a 53-68-2 (.493) all-time record against the Raiders in regular-season play, including a 25-37-0 (.403) mark on the road.
MOST INTs BY A BRONCOS ROOKIE
|1. Goose Gonsoulin||1960||11|
|2. Phil Nugent||1961||7|
|3. Pat Surtain II||2021||4|
|4. Calvin Jones||1973||4|
|5. Charlie Greer||1968||4|
|6. Jack Lentz||1967||4|
QUICK HITS FOR #DENvsLV
Quarterback Russell Wilson, who clinched his first win as a Bronco in Week 2 against Houston, has the second-most victories among quarterbacks since 2012 with 115.
Quarterback Russell Wilson has totaled a combined 39,446 yards (net pass + rush), ranking him fourth among all QBs since 2012.
Running back Javonte Williams eclipsed the 1,000-yard rushing mark in the Week 2 win against the Texans, becoming the eighth-fastest Bronco to achieve the feat.
Running back Melvin Gordon III ranks second among all active running backs in scrimmage yards (8,568) and total touchdowns (68) since entering the NFL in 2015.
Wide receiver Courtland Sutton has recorded 40 "Big Plays" (receptions of 25 yards or more) since the start of 2018, ranking him third among all AFC wide receivers in that span.
Wide receiver Jerry Jeudy posted his third career 100-yard receiving game after recording four receptions for 102 yards (25.5 avg.) with one touchdown in Week 1 at Seattle.
After allowing just 18.9 points per game in 2021, the Broncos' defense has limited opponents to only 12.0 points per game through the first three weeks, which is the second-best mark in the NFL.
Outside linebacker Randy Gregory has registered 10 forced fumbles since 2018, which ranks T-5th among linebackers in that span.
Cornerback Pat Surtain II has posted the second-most passes defensed (16) in team history among players in their first 19 career games.
Safety Kareem Jackson is 1-of-2 active defensive backs to accumulate 800+ tackles, 20+ interceptions and 100+ PDs since 2010.
Kicker Brandon McManus owns the second-highest FG% in team history and ranks second in total points and field goals made.
WHAT TO WATCH FOR VS. RAIDERS
TEAM (53-68-2 all-time record versus Las Vegas; 25-37-0 on the road)
- Needs a win to improve to 54-68-2 (.444) overall and 26-37-0 (.413) on the road in the all-time series versus Las Vegas.
TEAM (199 road victories)
- Needs a win to reach 200 road victories in franchise history.
TEAM (Four consecutive games with 100-plus yards rushing)
- Needs 100-plus yards rushing to extend the streak to five straight games dating back to last season.
CB RONALD DARBY (89 career passes defensed)
- Needs one pass defensed to tie CB Casey Hayward for the third-most passes defensed by an active defensive back since 2014.
RB MELVIN GORDON III (68 career offensive touchdowns)
- Needs one touchdown to claim sole possession of second place for most offensive touchdowns scored by an active running back since 2015.
WR JERRY JEUDY (97 receptions / 1,453 receiving yards)
- Needs three receptions to reach 100 and 47 receiving yards to hit 1,500 for his career.
K BRANDON MCMANUS (893 total points - reg. + postseason)
- Needs seven more points to reach 900 total points in his career including playoffs (860 regular season, 33 postseason).
K BRANDON MCMANUS (34 career 50+ yard FGs)
- Needs one more field goal of 50+ yards to tie K Robbie Gould for the 14th-most 50+ yard field goals in NFL history.
CB PAT SURTAIN II (16 career passes defensed)
- Needs two passes defensed to tie CB Kelly Herndon for the fifth-most passes defensed (18) by a Denver Bronco in his first two seasons.
WR COURTLAND SUTTON (194 receptions / 2,949 yards)
- Needs six receptions to reach 200 and 51 receiving yards to eclipse 3,000 for his career.
RB JAVONTE WILLIAMS (31 "Big Plays Rushing")
- Needs one "Big Play" (rush for 10 or more yards) to claim sole possession of fourth place for the most rushes of 10 or more yards since entering the NFL in 2021.
QB RUSSELL WILSON (294 TD passes)
- Needs one more TD pass to jump QB Carson Palmer (294) for 14th-most in NFL history.
QB RUSSELL WILSON (294 TD passes)
- Needs six passing touchdowns to reach 300 for his career, becoming the fifth active QB to reach that milestone.