Denver Broncos | Community Grant
Community Grant Program Application
Eligibility & Guidelines
- Organizations must provide programs or services in the state of Colorado.
- Organizations may only complete one application per grant cycle.
- Programs or projects must align within one or more of the five designated funding areas.
- Organizations must have a 501c3 status or government equivalent.
- Grant requests must be for a specific program or project.
- Requests for fundraising support (special event tables, sponsorships, etc.) or administration/operating costs will not be considered.
- After submitting your application, please do not contact the Denver Broncos regarding its status.
- Due to the volume of applications, we do not provide feedback on proposals that are not funded.
Organizations that have previously received a grant through the Denver Broncos Community Grant Program:
- Are not guaranteed recurring funding.
- Must have submitted a grant report to Denver Broncos Charities to be eligible to apply again.
The 2022 grant application is currently closed.