Denver Broncos | Community Grant
Community Grant Program Application
Eligibility & Guidelines
- Organizations must provide programs or services in the state of Colorado.
- Organizations may only complete one application per 12-month period.
- Organizations must have a 501c3 status or government equivalent.
- Grant requests must be for a specific youth-serving program or project in one of the funding priority areas listed.
- The Community Grant Program does not fund: fundraising support (special event tables, sponsorships, etc.), administration/operating costs, individuals, endowments or other reserve funds, annual memberships, political campaigns, conferences, workshops, group or individual trips. We also do not fund individuals who are fundraising on behalf of a charity.
- Completing this grant application does not guarantee funding from the Denver Broncos.
- After submitting your application, please do not contact the Denver Broncos regarding its status.
- Due to the volume of applications, we do not provide feedback on proposals that are not funded.
Organizations that have previously received a Denver Broncos Community Grant:
- Are not guaranteed recurring funding.
- Must have submitted a grant report to the Denver Broncos Foundation to be eligible to apply again.