Denver Broncos | Community Grant
The Denver Broncos are committed to improving lives in our community and are looking to support highly effective nonprofit organizations working to positively impact youth in Colorado. The Denver Broncos Community Grant Program was created to offer Colorado-based nonprofits and organizations the ability to request necessary funding (up to $10,000) for youth-serving community projects and programs. Completing this grant application does not guarantee funding from the Denver Broncos.
Colorado-based nonprofit organizations may apply for a Denver Broncos Community Grant (up to $10,000) for youth-serving community projects and programs in the state of Colorado.
Preparing youth to achieve their full potential through activities and experiences to develop physical, developmental and social competencies.
YOUTH & HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
Improving youth and high school football through programs, clinics and camps that focus on character, player safety, team development and the benefits of football.
- Programs or projects must have a youth focus and provide programs or services in the state of Colorado.
- Applications received during the 2023 funding cycle without a focus on serving youth will not be considered.
Eligibility & Guidelines
- Organizations must provide programs or services in the state of Colorado.
- Organizations may only complete one application per grant cycle.
- Organizations must have a 501c3 status or government equivalent.
- Grant requests must be for a specific youth-serving program or project.
- Requests for fundraising support (special event tables, sponsorships, etc.) or administration/operating costs will not be considered.
- After submitting your application, please do not contact the Denver Broncos regarding its status.
- Due to the volume of applications, we do not provide feedback on proposals that are not funded.
Organizations that have previously received a grant through the Denver Broncos Community Grant Program:
- Are not guaranteed recurring funding.
- Must have submitted a grant report to the Denver Broncos Foundation to be eligible to apply again.
The 2023 grant application will open Tuesday, Jan. 3 and close on Tuesday, Feb. 14 at 5:00 PM MT.