If you plan on participating in the Seat Improvement process you are unable to manage your tickets online until after your assigned update date. Accounts that manage their tickets ahead of their Seat Improvement Opportunity date and time are NOT ELIGIBLE TO UPGRADE THEIR SEATS.
Managing your tickets includes:
• Viewing your tickets
• Sending your tickets to a friend or family member
• Posting your tickets on the NFL TICKET EXCHANGE
• Donating your tickets to a charitable partner
Seat Improvement services are made available in priority number order based on your season-ticket tenure. Season ticket holders are invited each week at a designated time. All active online users will have the ability to exchange seats.
|Priority Number||Date||Time (MDT)|
|1-1,000||Monday, June 8, 2020||9:00am|
|1,001-2,000||Monday, June 8, 2020||11:00am|
|2,001-3,000||Monday, June 8, 2020||2:00pm|
|3,001-4,000||Tuesday, June 9, 2020||9:00am|
|4,001-5,000||Tuesday, June 9, 2020||11:00am|
|5,001-6,000||Tuesday, June 9, 2020||2:00pm|
|6,001-7,000||Wednesday, June 10, 2020||9:00am|
|7,001-8,000||Wednesday, June 10, 2020||11:00am|
|8,001-9,000||Wednesday, June 10, 2020||2:00pm|
|9,001-10,000||Thursday, June 11, 2020||9:00am|
|10,001-11,000||Thursday, June 11, 2020||11:00am|
|11,001-12,000||Thursday, June 11, 2020||2:00pm|
|12,001-13,000||Friday, June 12, 2020||9:00am|
|13,001-14,000||Friday, June 12, 2020||11:00am|
|14,001-15,000||Friday, June 12, 2020||2:00pm|
|15,001-16,000||Monday, June 15, 2020||9:00am|
|16,001-17,000||Monday, June 15, 2020||11:00am|
|17,001-18,000||Monday, June 15, 2020||2:00pm|
|18,001-19,000||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||9:00am|
|19,001-20,000||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||11:00am|
|20,001-20,500||Tuesday, June 16, 2020||2:00pm|
|20,501-21,000||Wednesday, June 17, 2020||9:00am|
|21,001-21,500||Wednesday, June 17, 2020||11:00am|
|21,501-22,000||Wednesday, June 17, 2020||2:00pm|
|22,001-22,500||Thursday, June 18, 2020||9:00am|
|22,501+||Thursday, June 18, 2020||11:00am|
Once eligible for the Seat Improvement service, log in to your account via Account Manager to view available seating options.
• Price Differential: Customers upgrading into a higher-priced seating zone are responsible for any price differential.
• ADA Seating: Season Ticket Holders requiring seat relocation to an ADA-designated area can call the Denver Broncos ADA Hotline at (720)258-3337 during their eligible upgrade time period. Requests are reviewed in order of receipt.
• Sitting Together: Customers requesting seats with other season ticket holders can start their online search for Seat Improvement once the higher priority number is eligible.
• Upgrading by Phone: Customers can contact the Denver Broncos Ticket Office by phone during their allotted time period to request Seat Improvement. Voicemails are returned in order of receipt and filled using the same inventory visible online. If you are upgrading by phone call (720)258-3397 and leave a brief message outlining your request. Include a return phone number and a Ticket Representative will respond with relocation options. Only the season ticket holder of record can accept or decline a verbal offer.