The Denver Broncos are pleased to offer online upgrade opportunities for renewing customers. This service will allow season ticket holders to view all available inventory based on non-renewed locations from the 2018 season. To be eligible for seat upgrades, accounts must submit their 1st half payment by the March 15, 2019 deadline AND refrain from posting any of their game tickets for resale on NFL Ticket Exchange [early online postings will remove the upgrade function from accounts.]
As always, this service will be made available to customers in priority number order, allowing our longest tenured accounts the first opportunity to relocate their seats.
Once eligible for this service, customers can log in to their account via Account Manager to view all available seating options. This process will invite season ticket holders to join each week, based on their account priority, and permits all active online users the ability to exchange their seats themselves.
To use this comprehensive service to relocate your existing season ticket locations, please review the upgrade schedule listed below. Your priority number is located on the invoice portion of Account Manager.
- Customers upgrading into a higher priced seating zone will be responsible for any price differential before the final renewal deadline [June 3, 2019.]
- Season Ticket Holders requiring seat relocation to an ADA designated area may call the Denver Broncos ADA Hotline during their eligible upgrade time period [720.258.3337]. Requests will be reviewed in order of receipt.
- Customers requesting to sit with other season ticket holders may begin their online search for seat improvement once the higher priority number becomes eligible for this service.
- Please make sure your web browser is up to date with the latest version of Adobe Flash to use this online seat upgrade tool.
- Customers may also contact the Denver Broncos Ticket Office by phone during their allotted time period to request seat improvement. These voicemail requests will be returned in order of receipt and will be filled using the same inventory visible to online users. If utilizing this service, please call 720.258.3397 and leave a brief message outlining your request. Include a return phone number and a Ticket Representative will respond with relocation options that fit your request. For your protection, only the season ticket holder of record can accept/decline a verbal offer.