Good morning, #BroncosCountry –
It's game day! Are you ready for the Broncos to take on the Lions? The primetime Sunday Night Football game should be one to remember – but in the meantime, catch up with these three things before the game, starting with the defense.
1. 'What, you don't think I can model?'
Paul Klee of the Colorado Springs Gazette broke down the crazy personalities of the Broncos defense.
One member of the defense rides mountain bikes.
One has a chicken farm.
One calls himself the 'Ninja Assasin.'
There's plenty more where that came from.
2. Broncos celebrate Saturday with college football
After arriving in Detroit yesterday afternoon, the Broncos soaked in as much college football as they could after meetings were over. Here's how some of them fared: Danny Trevathan's Kentucky Wildcats pulled out a win over Missouri …
* … and he made sure to tweet a jab at Missouri grad Shane Ray*
* Max Garcia gives the 'Swamp' a shout out*
* C.J. Anderson lavishes in Cal's 4-0 start*
* Louis Vasquez watched his Red Raiders fall to TCU in the final minutes*