1. Man City in the city Von Miller and Menelik Watson got the opportunity to meet Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy in Minneapolis this week.
2. Cheering on the hometown team Philadelphia native Will Parks expressed his happiness for his city after the Eagles won Super Bowl LII on Sunday night. Chris Harris Jr. chimed in to remind Parks that getting him — and the Broncos — to the playoffs isn’t far from his mind.
3. Happy with the result Both Harris and guard Ron Leary seemed happy with Sunday’s result, which was finalized when the Eagles defense knocked down a last-gasp Hail Mary attempt by the Patriots.
4. 'Catch rule' in the spotlight The “catch rule” was in focus on several occasions, and no call was bigger than the review of Zach Ertz’s touchdown catch that put the Eagles ahead for good.
5. Cooking with Casey In non-Super Bowl news, Casey Kreiter won his family pizza cook-off. Immediately after his win, he was already calling for a rematch!
6. Better stay at safety It’s safe to say that if the Broncos make it back to the Super Bowl anytime soon, Parks won’t be under center. He showed off questionable accuracy at a recent Nuggets game.
- Giving back to Aggies Miller’s community work seems to just be getting started, as he’s providing free eye exams and glasses for students at his alma mater.
8. A win over the weekend Tight end Jeff Heuerman may have had the biggest win of the weekend. He proposed to his girlfriend and then shared an emotional post in the aftermath.
- Mourning the loss Zach Kerr mourned the loss of his former Indianapolis teammate Edwin Jackson, who died Sunday morning after he was struck by a suspected drunk driver.