No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
HOGAN AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year quarterback who played eight games (1 start) with Cleveland (2016-17) and Denver (2018) in addition to competing in training camps with Kansas City (2016) and Washington (2018).
- Completed 60-of-101 passes (59.4%) for 621 yards with four touchdowns and seven interceptions (61.5 rtg) in addition to rushing 18 times for 176 yards (9.8 avg.) with one touchdown during his career.
- Was active in nine games but did not see any game action for Denver in 2018.
- Appeared in four games (1 start) with Cleveland in 2017, completing 46-of-75 passes (61.3%) for 517 yards with four touchdowns and five interceptions (71.9 rtg).
- Started 46-of-50 games played at Stanford University, winning the most games (36) in school history for a starting quarterback.
- Set Stanford records for most offensive yards (9,385 passing; 1,249 rushing) while totaling 91 touchdowns (75 passing; 15 rushing; 1 receiving).
- Earned All-Pacific-12 Conference Second Team honors as a redshirt senior after finishing 206-of-304 passing (67.8%) for 2,867 yards with 27 touchdowns.
- Claimed by the Broncos off waivers from Washington on Sept. 2, 2018.
- Selected by the Chiefs in the fifth round (162nd overall) of the 2016 NFL Draft.