Broncos, Hollywood celebrities help raise money for Global Down Syndrome Foundation
At the Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 10th Anniversary Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show, the Broncos and other celebrities gathered in Denver for the largest fundraiser in the world benefiting people with Down syndrome.
|12||Steelers||W 24 - 17||2||44||22||29||0|
|11||@Chargers||W 23 - 22||4||20||5||6||0|
|9||Texans||L 17 - 19||10||83||8.3||14||1|
|8||@Chiefs||L 23 - 30||1||4||4||4||1|
|7||@Cardinals||W 45 - 10|
|6||Rams||L 20 - 23||3||23||7.7||11||0|
|5||@Jets||L 16 - 34||2||18||9||14||0|
|4||Chiefs||L 23 - 27||4||57||14.3||36||0|
|3||@Ravens||L 14 - 27||2||7||3.5||4||0|
|2||Raiders||W 20 - 19||2||10||5||6||0|
|1||Seahawks||W 27 - 24||1||15||15||15||0|
WR TE Career
HEUERMAN AT A GLANCE:
- A fourth-year tight end who appeared in 26 games (8 starts) with Denver from 2016-17 after missing his initial NFL season in 2015 with a knee injury suffered during rookie mini camp.
- Totaled 18 catches for 283 yards (15.7 avg.) with two touchdowns during his first two seasons playing with Denver.
- Played 51 career games (36 starts) at Ohio State University, totaling 52 receptions for 792 yards (15.2 avg.) with seven touchdowns in four seasons.
- Tallied 17 catches for 207 yards (12.2 avg.) with two touchdowns as a senior team co-captain, helping the Buckeyes to the 2014 College Football Playoff National Championship.
- Selected by the Broncos in the third round (92nd overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Denver as a draft choice 6/4/15.
Recapping the Broncos' Random Acts of Kindness Week activities
Broncos support Special Olympics Colorado at PLAY 60 All-Ability Clinic
The Denver Broncos, in partnership with Special Olympics Colorado, hosted an all-ability football skills clinic for more than 125 athletes on Tuesday. The clinic is inclusive for participants of all abilities and supports NFL PLAY 60 efforts to encourage kids to be physically active for at least 60 minutes per day. Broncos players, Cheerleaders and members of local law enforcement were on hand to assist with the event and lead activity stations.
Broncos strut their stuff to support Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 2018 Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show
Von Miller, Case Keenum, Brandon McManus, Justin Simmons, Jeff Heuerman and Phillip Lindsay joined celebrities and advocate models to hit the runway at the Global Down Syndrome Foundation's 10th Anniversary Be Beautiful Be Yourself Fashion Show.