|4||08/29/2019||Cardinals||W 20 - 7|
|3||08/24/2019||@Rams||L 6 - 10|
|2||08/19/2019||49ers||L 15 - 24||1||5||5||5||0||1||19||19||19||0|
|1||08/08/2019||@Seahawks||L 14 - 22|
|0||08/01/2019||@Falcons||W 14 - 10|
|6||10/13/2019||Titans||W 16 - 0||1||0||0||0||0|
|5||10/06/2019||@Chargers||W 20 - 13||1||9||9||9||0|
|4||09/29/2019||Jaguars||L 24 - 26||5||104||20.8||39||0|
|3||09/22/2019||@Packers||L 16 - 27||2||10||5||6||0|
|2||09/15/2019||Bears||L 14 - 16||11||98||8.9||21||1|
|1||09/09/2019||@Raiders||L 16 - 24||5||86||17.2||53||1|
SANDERS AT A GLANCE:
- A 10th-year wide receiver who saw action in 127 regular-season games (88 starts) and eight postseason contests (4 starts) during his first nine NFL seasons with Pittsburgh (2010-13) and Denver (2014-18), totaling 535 receptions for 7,024 yards (13.1 avg.) with 37 touchdowns during that span.
- Finished the 2018 season with 71 catches for 868 yards (12.2 avg.) with four touchdowns in addition to scoring on a 35-yard run and 28-yard pass—the fifth wide receiver in NFL history to pass for a touchdown, rush for a touchdown and catch a touchdown in the same season.
- Selected as AFC Offensive Player of the Week (at Arizona, 10/18/18) after totaling six receptions for 102 yards (17.0 avg.) with one touchdown and throwing a 28-yard touchdown pass.
- Caught 47 passes for 555 yards (11.8 avg.) with two touchdowns in 12 games played (11 starts) in 2017.
- Recorded three consecutive 1,000-yard seasons during his first three years with Denver (2014-16), registering 14 100-yard receiving games, 20 touchdowns and 34 catches of 25-plus yards during that span.
- Teamed with Demaryius Thomas to become just the seventh pair of teammates with three consecutive 1,000-yards receiving seasons (2014-16).
- Earned his second career Pro Bowl nod in 2016 after totaling 79 catches for 1,032 yards with five touchdowns.
- Finished second on the Broncos with 76 receptions for 1,135 yards (14.9 avg.) and six touchdowns in the 2015 regular season in addition to ranking second among all NFL players with 230 yards on 16 catches in the postseason.
- Earned his first career Pro Bowl selection following his initial season with the Broncos in 2014 after ranking fifth in the NFL in receptions (101) and receiving yards (1,404)—figures that ranked fifth and fourth, respectively, in league history among players with a new team.
- Combined with Demaryius Thomas (111-1,619) to record the most receiving yards (3,023) and tie for the most receptions (212) by an offensive tandem in the NFL in 2014—marking the second time a pair of Broncos teammates posted 100-plus receptions in the same season.
- Owns 1,083 career kickoff return yards on 45 attempts (24.1 avg.) and is one of just four NFL players since he entered the league in 2010 to post at least 3,000 yards receiving and 1,000 yards on kickoff returns.
- Named AFC Special Teams Player of the Week during his rookie season in 2010 after posting two kickoff returns of 35-plus yards, including a 37-yarder that set up the Steelers’ game-winning field goal at Miami (10/24/10).
- Finished his collegiate career at Southern Methodist University as the school’s all-time leader in career receptions (235), receiving yards (3,791), receiving touchdowns (34) and 100-yard receiving games (16).
- Joined the Broncos as an unrestricted free agent (Pittsburgh) on March 16, 2014.
- Selected by Pittsburgh in the third round (82nd overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft.