BARCLAY AT A GLANCE:
- A seventh-year offensive lineman who has played 65 regular-season games (25 starts—22 at RT; 2 at RG; 1 at LT) and eight postseason games (3 starts) during his career with Green Bay (2012-17) and Detroit (2017).
- Competed in training camp with New Orleans in 2018 before being released prior to the start of the season.
- Appeared in three games (1 start) with the Lions in 2017, opening one contest for the club at right guard after beginning the season with the Packers.
- Played all 16 games from 2015-16, starting six games during those two seasons at three different positions (RT, RG, LT).
- Started all 14 regular-season games played and one postseason contest at right tackle for Green Bay in 2013.
- Played all 16 regular-season games (4 starts) and opened both postseason contests for the Packers at rookie right tackle in 2012.
- Tied West Virginia University’s program record by playing in 52 career games, spending three seasons as the team’s starting left tackle.
- Joined the Broncos as a future contract signee on Jan. 22, 2018.
- Entered the NFL with Green Bay as a college free agent on May 11, 2012.