|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
WOLFE AT A GLANCE:
- An eighth-year defensive lineman who started all 96 regular-season games and five postseason contests played during his first seven NFL seasons with Denver.
- Totaled 265 tackles (183 solo), 26 sacks (175 yds.), one interception (2 yds.) 14 passes defensed and two fumble recoveries during his career.
- Has posted multiple sacks in each of his first seven seasons—one of just 13 NFL defensive linemen with multiple quarterback takedowns in every season since 2012.
- Started all 16 games in 2018 and recorded 43 tackles (31 solo), 1.5 sacks (13.5 yds.), one interception, one fumble recovery and six passes defensed.
- Opened all 11 games played in 2017, finishing with 31 tackles (18 solo) and two sacks (13 yds.) before being placed on injured reserve.
- Totaled a career-best 51 tackles (38 solo) to go along with 5.5 sacks (32.0 yds.) and four passes defensed for the Broncos in 2016.
- Notched 49 tackles (35 solo) and 5.5 sacks (38.5 yds.) in 2015, finishing with at least half a sack in nine of his last 10 games (including the postseason).
- Named AFC Defensive Player of the Week after posting seven tackles (4 solo) vs. G.B. (11/1/15).
- Recorded 35 tackles (24 solo), 1.5 sacks (1 yd.), three passes defensed and one fumble recovery in addition to one blocked field goal for the Broncos in 2014.
- Opened all 16 contests in 2012 to join Barney Chavous (1973) as the only Broncos defensive linemen in team history to start every game as a rookie.
- Finished fourth on the team with six sacks (41 yds.) during his rookie campaign while participating in the seventh-most defensive snaps (903) on the club.
- Started his final 38 games at the University of Cincinnati, finishing fourth on the Bearcats’ all-time list with 19.5 career sacks.
- Named Big East Conference co-Defensive Player of the Year and earned second-team All-American honors as a senior in 2011 after recording 9.5 sacks on the season and ranking first among Football Subdivision defensive tackles with 21.5 tackles for a loss.
- Selected by the Broncos in the second round (36th overall) of the 2012 NFL Draft.