Happy Friday, #BroncosCountry --
Let's get your weekend off to a great start, starting with Denver International Airport getting playoff fever!
1. DIA turns orange and blue and gets a new voice
The Broncos have to wait just another day to see who they'll face on Jan. 17 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in the divisional round of the playoffs, but DIA is already in the playoff spirit, turning their flight boards orange and blue.
And that's not the only way DIA's getting in the playoff mood. Demaryius Thomas is the newest Bronco to voice the train greeting that plays as visitors ride from their gates to the main terminal. Listen to his recording here.
2. Norwood former teammate of Chewbacca
Perhaps you knew that Jordan Norwood had a little, one-year stint as a member of the Penn State men's basketball team. But what you might not have been aware of is that during that time he was teammates with a 6-10 center who would later become the actor who played Chewbacca in the latest "Star Wars" film.
You can read more about actor/basketball player Joonas Suotamo here, via Denver Post's Nicki Jhabvala.
3. In case you missed it...
- Tyler Polumbus, Michael Schofield preparing to play at RT for Broncos
- Brock Osweiler disappointed to lose starting QB job, but putting team first
- Get your free Broncos magnet
- Blanket Coverage: Who could emerge as unlikely postseason heroes?