Happy Tuesday, #BroncosCountry –
We hope you're enjoying your day so far! Here are a couple things to get caught up on, starting with a little surprise:
1. Ware surprises Denver high school football team
With help from Sports Authority, outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware surprised Thomas Jefferson High School football players with gifts — but not before putting on a costume.
The Spartans' head coach called his players for a meeting to introduce Ware as a new player from Dallas.
Check out their reactions below, courtesy of Bleacher Report.
2. Broncos rally around Bruton
No one has ever questioned safety David Bruton Jr.'s toughness, but we're sure after Bruton played on a broken leg Sunday, that question will never come up.
Bruton is expected to miss four to six weeks with a fractured fibula that happened after a collision in the waning minutes of the first quarter. Bruton went on to finish with the most snaps of any Bronco at 95, with 77 on defense and 18 on special teams.
Current and past Broncos took to social media to support Bruton and his grit:
3. In case you missed it …
- Harris on Brown: It was best on best, and he won
- Kubiak: 'Nothing has changed' at quarterback with Manning, Osweiler
- Next-Day Notebook: Offense dug difficult holes in second half