1. It's for you, Carson! WR Cody Latimer joined dozens of NFL players who are decorating their cleats for a cause, and he chose to honor his young friend Carson.
2. A familiar setting If it worked for Peyton, may as well try it! Way to show off that sense of humor, Trev. We see what you did there.
3. #Movember Broncos great Mark Schlereth partnered with UCHealth to advise men about getting checked for prostate cancer.
4. Friday night lights Chris Harris Jr. and Dekoda Watson were just two players to rep their high school football teams as state championships take place across the country. Bixby forever, Chris?
5. The most wonderful time of the year K Brandon McManus showed up on Friday to spend time with Make-A-Wish patients. Good on you, Brandon. Even during a busy time of the year, we're never too busy for what's truly important.