Happy Wednesday, #BroncosCountry –
The Broncos are back and ready to dive into preparation for the Cincinnati Bengals and their Monday Night Football matchup. In the meantime, here are a couple things to get caught up one, starting with some basketball:
1. Broncos flock to watch the 'Black Mamba'
The Broncos headed to the Pepsi Center to watch the Nuggets take on the Lakers Tuesday evening.
While supporting their local team, the players also got the chance to watch Lakers guard Kobe Bryant come to town in his final season in the NBA.
Wide receiver Cody Latimer even got to meet Bryant, aka the 'Black Mamba':
2. Miller gets in the holiday spirit
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at outside linebacker Von Miller's house.
3. In case you missed it …
- Five notable Denver Broncos moments of 2015
- Using the Jim Mora Scale, we break down Week 16's NFL p-p-p-playoff implications
- 2016 Pro Bowl squad analysis: Defense