Happy Saturday, #BroncosCountry –
We hope you're enjoying the start to your weekend. Here are a couple things to get caught up on while you wait for the big game on Sunday, starting with some mouth guards:
1. Beef jerky mouth guards?
Tight end Vernon Davis gets pretty much the coolest gifts from Old Spice.
Last time he got some bear gloves. This time he got different flavored mouth guards -- and not just different flavors but mouth guards actually made out of actual beef jerky or cookies.
Watch the weirdness below:
2. Baby Franni Wide receiver Jordan Norwood's daughter continues to be the cutest thing ever:
3. In case you missed it …
- Big Ben has been looking for weaknesses in Denver D and says he's yet to find any
- The behind-the-scenes of what goes into Broncos game day
- As college football season comes to a close, here are some guys to keep an eye on in the first week of bowl games
- The experts picked 'em, but it really all comes down to 11 guys against 11 guys