3 things to remember:
- GET IN DANCE CLASS! The cheerleaders on our team are consistently the most well trained, technical performers on the NFL stage. If you aren't in class, it is hard to come to auditions at your peak.
- SHOW UP IN TOP PHYSICAL SHAPE! Like any athlete who tries out for a team, you are judged on how you look that day. Don't leave anything to chance. Make sure you are at 100% to look your best and to have the stamina during a long audition week.
- DON'T GET DISCOURAGED IF IT'S NOT YOUR YEAR! Most cheerleaders who audition do not make the team in their first shot at it. For many, the audition process is new. Soak in all the information this year and be ready to take what you have learned and work on what you need to for next year.
The Denver Broncos Cheerleaders offer two ways to prepare for auditions:
- Director, Shawna Peters, and Assistant Director, Shelly Trujillo, will host the 2020 Audition Workshop (February 22). The focus will be on giving you all the tools you need to have a successful audition including dance technique, audition pointers, interview workshop, and finalist week specifics.
- Audition Prep Classes are held every Tuesday and Thursday starting mid-February. Classes will cover dance technique, flexibility, choreography and performance skills. Taught by two former Captains, the classes are a great way to hone your skills and pick up our unique style.
Please click below for full information about these opportunities.
We hope the preparation opportunities above help you in reaching your goal of making the 28th team of the Denver Broncos Cheerleaders. We look forward to seeing friends, familiar and new, at this year's auditions!
Director, Denver Broncos Cheerleaders