Season Ticket Transfer
2015 Transfer Check List
- Personal account transfers may be made to immediate family members ONLY (Spouse, Child, Sibling, or Parent.)
- Each account transfer between immediate family members requires a transfer form to be completed in full.
- Both the account holder of record and the proposed account holder must fill out the transfer form completely and have both signatures notarized. There is no notary available on the Sports Authority Field at Mile High property.
- All transfer requests must be accompanied by official documentation to prove that the proposed season ticket holder is an immediate family member of the current season ticket holder (i.e. birth certificate, marriage license, death certificate, etc.). A driver’s license/passport is NOT sufficient documentation. The Broncos reserve the right to request additional documentation.
- A transfer fee of $100 per seat applies to all transfers. Cash, check, or credit card. Checks should be made out to the Denver Broncos for reserved seat transfers and Stadium Management Co. for club seat transfers.
- A transfer form must be filled out to complete a name change (marriage or legal name change), but there is no fee required. Documentation must be provided.
- To add/remove a spouse’s name to an account, there is a $25 fee, and a transfer form must be completed and submitted with proper documentation.
- If the season ticket holder of record is deceased, ONLY the Personal Representative of the ticket holder may sign the transfer form for the season ticket holder, even if that person is not an immediate family member. The seats can only be transferred to an immediate family member of the deceased. Documentation must be provided.
- Corporate Accounts: If a company with a corporate season ticket account is sold (more than 50%), the tickets transfer to the new company. Tickets may also be transferred to a subsidiary or majority partner, as long as they are controlled by the same parent company. Again, documentation must be provided.
- All transfers will be finalized in February of 2016, pending review.
Reserved Seat Transfer Form
Club Seat Transfer Form