Sports Authority Field at Mile High and the Denver Broncos are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the stadium and in the parking lot. Therefore, a Fan Code of Conduct exists for all guests.
The following behaviors will not be tolerated at Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions.
• Interfering with the progress of the game or throwing any object onto the field or in the stadium premises.
• Failing to follow the instructions of stadium personnel.
• Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
• Smoking, except in designated areas.
• Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing.
• Conduct that endangers spectators or participants.
• Ethnic intimidation.
We value your enthusiasm but ask that all fans exercise good judgment and observe the Code of Conduct listed above. Please respect the rights of others by displaying proper decorum. Season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of persons occupying their seats.* *Customers of the NFL Ticket Exchange re-sale service will be held responsible for adhering to the behavior expectations above.
Should you observe any of the above violations or if you encounter a situation you can't resolve, please contact an usher or security officer, stop by the nearest Guest Relations Center, text the word 'RESPECT' with your message and location to 78247 (standard text messaging rates apply), or call the Stadium Hotline at 720-258-3850
. ** ** Stadium Hotline is only available during full stadium events.
Prior to entering stadium gates, all patrons will be subject to security screening, including metal detector screening and inspection of bags or other items carried in. Please refer to www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com
for the most detailed information.