|To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into the stadium, NFL policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during Broncos games and any other in-stadium public event.
The Broncos encourage fans not to bring any bags, however the following will be permitted:
• One clear bag no larger than 12" by x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
• In addition, fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 4.5", with or without a strap.
• Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
• Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag, however diaper bags are not permitted.
• Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
• Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
• Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
• Only one piece foam seat cushions with no cover are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Fans will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car, if they have not entered the stadium, or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. The Denver Broncos and the stadium are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
A printable summary of stadium bag policy & game day security information can be downloaded here.
|TIPS & RECOMMENDATIONS|
|To speed the security screening process, the following suggestions are offered:
When arriving at the stadium gates, fans will pass through two security checks. At the first, which is a short distance from the gate, staff will visually check the size and type of all bags being carried in to ensure they meet NFL requirements.
At the second security check, located at the gate itself, the contents of all bags will be searched and all fans will be subject to screening with a hand-held metal detector.
To speed the process, prior to arriving at the first security check:
• Make sure that any bags being carried in meet NFL guidelines.
• Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
• For screening with the metal detector, remove any keys, coins or other metal objects from your pockets and hold these in hand.
ADDITIONAL BAG POLICY INFORMATION
Bag Policy FAQs
Bag Policy Video Overview from the Denver Broncos
Interview with Jeff Miller - NFL Vice President of Security on Bag Policy