GRISHAM AT A GLANCE:
• A second-year wide receiver who played four games with Pittsburgh as a rookie in 2009 before spending the last two seasons on the Steelers’ practice squad.
• Saw action in 50 career games (23 starts) at Clemson University, where he totaled 132 receptions for 1,390 yards (10.5 avg.) with eight touchdowns.
• Posted a personal-best 60 catches for the Tigers as a junior with his 4.6 receptions per game ranking seventh in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
• Joined the Broncos as a future-contract signee on Jan. 16, 2012
• Entered the NFL with the Steelers as a college free agent on April 28, 2009.
2011: Grisham spent the majority of the season on Pittsburgh’s practice squad after competing with the Steelers during training camp.
2010: Grisham spent the entire 2010 campaign on the Steelers’ practice squad.
2009: Grisham, who entered the NFL with Pittsburgh as a college free agent on April 28, competed on the club’s practice squad for the first 13 weeks of the season before being elevated to the active roster and playing in the team’s final four games (0 starts)... Recorded one reception for 14 yards on the year.
COLLEGE: Grisham played 50 games (23 starts) as a four-year letterman for Clemson University, where he recorded 132 career receptions for 1,390 yards (10.5 avg.) with eight touchdowns... Posted a personal-best 60 catches as a junior with his 4.6 catches per game ranking seventh in the Atlantic Coast Conference.
PERSONAL: Grisham played wide receiver, tailback, quarterback and defensive back at Spain Park High School in Hoover, Ala., where he was named a Max Emfinger All-American following his senior season... Majored in management at Clemson... William Tyler Grisham was born on June 11, 1987, in Birmingham, Ala.
Omar Bolden's Positive Living Foundation teamed up with the Salvation Army Harbor Light Center to help make Thanksgiving dinner for Denver residents.
Players and staff from the Denver Broncos took part in Sports Authority's 'Shop With A Bronco' event to help the kids kick-off their holiday shopping.
Each week Phil Milani names a Broncos player to look for in fantasy football.
Brock Osweiler talks about being named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week and facing the Patriots defense.