Bonfils Blood Center and the Denver Broncos work together on an annual Drive for Life event which is the largest single day blood drive in Colorado.
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Sports Authority Field at Mile High
Click here for more information about the 2014 DFL event.
Learn more from Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway and 9News' Cheryl Preheim about 2014 Drive for Life.
INGRAM AT A GLANCE:
• A second-year tight end who competed on practice squads with Denver (2011), Detroit (2011) and Philadelphia (2010) after spending his rookie season on the Eagles’ injured reserve list.
• Totaled 64 receptions for 888 yards (13.9 avg.) with eight touchdowns and was a part of two National Championship teams (2006, ‘08) at the University of Florida after switching from quarterback to tight end.
• Named a team captain for Florida during his 2008 senior campaign before sitting out the season with a knee injury.
• Played for the Gators’ basketball team as a true freshman and saw action in 19 games at small forward and shooting guard.
• Joined the Broncos as a practice-squad signee on Dec. 27, 2011.
• Selected by the Broncos in the seventh round (204th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.
2011: Ingram competed on practice squads with Detroit and Denver after being waived by Philadelphia during final roster cutdowns.
2010: Ingram spent the final eight weeks of the season on Philadelphia’s practice squad after being waived by the club on Sept. 4.
2009: Selected by the Eagles in the fifth round (153rd overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft, Ingram hurt his knee early in training camp and was placed on injured reserve on Sept. 1.
COLLEGE: Ingram Played 29 games (7 starts) at the University of Florida and totaled 64 career receptions for 888 yards (13.9 avg.) and eight touchdowns as part of two National Championship squads... Sat out his senior season with a knee injury after earning second-team All-Southeastern Conference honors as a junior (34 rec., 508 yds., 7 TDs)... Started his collegiate career as a quarterback before moving to tight end and also playing H-Back and slot receiver... Played for the Gators’ basketball team as a true freshman and saw action in 19 games at small forward and shooting guard.
PERSONAL: Ingram was a two-time Class 1A All-State selection in football and basketball at Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne, Fla.... Named to the Southeast 88 list by Rivals.com as the third-best quarterback prospect in the nation in addition to finishing as one of six finalists for the Mr. Basketball Award for the state of Florida... Graduated from Florida with a degree in anthropology... Cornelius Ingram was born on June 10, 1985, in Hawthorne, Fla.
Saturday Morning the Bowlen family participated in the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
September 20, 2009 Broncos Hall of Fame tight-end Shannon Sharpe is inducted into the Broncos Ring of Fame.
DeMarcus Ware, Aqib Talib and T.J. Ward talk about what facing Seattle means to them.
Coach Fox fields questions from the fans in the fourth segment of the Fox on Fox Show.