INGRAM AT A GLANCE:
• A second-year tight end who competed on practice squads with Denver (2011), Detroit (2011) and Philadelphia (2010) after spending his rookie season on the Eagles’ injured reserve list.
• Totaled 64 receptions for 888 yards (13.9 avg.) with eight touchdowns and was a part of two National Championship teams (2006, ‘08) at the University of Florida after switching from quarterback to tight end.
• Named a team captain for Florida during his 2008 senior campaign before sitting out the season with a knee injury.
• Played for the Gators’ basketball team as a true freshman and saw action in 19 games at small forward and shooting guard.
• Joined the Broncos as a practice-squad signee on Dec. 27, 2011.
• Selected by the Broncos in the seventh round (204th overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft.
2011: Ingram competed on practice squads with Detroit and Denver after being waived by Philadelphia during final roster cutdowns.
2010: Ingram spent the final eight weeks of the season on Philadelphia’s practice squad after being waived by the club on Sept. 4.
2009: Selected by the Eagles in the fifth round (153rd overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft, Ingram hurt his knee early in training camp and was placed on injured reserve on Sept. 1.
COLLEGE: Ingram Played 29 games (7 starts) at the University of Florida and totaled 64 career receptions for 888 yards (13.9 avg.) and eight touchdowns as part of two National Championship squads... Sat out his senior season with a knee injury after earning second-team All-Southeastern Conference honors as a junior (34 rec., 508 yds., 7 TDs)... Started his collegiate career as a quarterback before moving to tight end and also playing H-Back and slot receiver... Played for the Gators’ basketball team as a true freshman and saw action in 19 games at small forward and shooting guard.
PERSONAL: Ingram was a two-time Class 1A All-State selection in football and basketball at Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne, Fla.... Named to the Southeast 88 list by Rivals.com as the third-best quarterback prospect in the nation in addition to finishing as one of six finalists for the Mr. Basketball Award for the state of Florida... Graduated from Florida with a degree in anthropology... Cornelius Ingram was born on June 10, 1985, in Hawthorne, Fla.
Broncos TV's Chris Hall and voice of the Broncos Dave Logan preview Saturday's preseason game against the 49ers.
Broncos TV caught up with NT Darius Kilgo after walk-through, as the 6th round pick has registered ten tackles and two sacks through the first three preseason games.
With the starters getting Thursday night off, the rest of the roster looks to make a final impression before the team assembles the final 53-man roster.
The Broncos hosted the 4th annual Kickoff Luncheon presented by U.S. Bank and Arrow on Tuesday, to help raise money for Broncos charities.