October 15 • 10AM - 2PM
Sports Authority Field at Mile High
For more information visit Broncosbunch.com
QUINN AT A GLANCE:
• A fifth-year quarterback who is in his second season with the Broncos having seen time in 14 games (12 starts) during his first three professional seasons with Cleveland.
• Registered a career-high nine starts for the Browns in 2009, setting personal bests in passing yards (1,339), completions (136) and touchdowns (8) while registering 150 consecutive pass attempts without an interception in the second half of the year.
• Posted single-game career highs in passing yards (304) and touchdown passes (4) at Detroit (11/22/09) before completing a personal-best 25 passes vs. San Diego (12/6/09).
• Started three consecutive games for Cleveland midway through the 2008 season, completing 45-of-89 passes for 518 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions during that stretch.
• Made the first start of his NFL career on Thursday Night Football vs. Denver (11/6/08), completing 23-of-35 (65.7%) passes for 239 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions for a 104.3 passer rating, after seeing time in the Browns’ season finale as a rookie in 2007.
• Set 36 records during four years at the University of Notre Dame, including passing yards (11,742 - 10th most in NCAA history) and touchdown passes (95 - 9th most in NCAA history).
• Registered the 10th-most passing yards in the nation as a senior at Notre Dame in 2006 en route to winning the Maxwell Award (nation’s most outstanding player) and the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award (nation’s top senior quarterback).
• Joined the Broncos on March 14, 2010, in a trade with Cleveland in exchange for running back Peyton Hillis, a sixth-round pick in the ‘11 NFL Draft and a conditional 2012 draft choice.
• Selected by Cleveland in the first round (22nd overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft.
CAREER TRANSACTIONS: Signed by Cleveland as a draft choice 8/7/07; Placed on injured reserve (finger) by Cleveland 11/26/08; Placed on injured reserve (foot) by Cleveland 12/22/09; Traded to Denver 3/14/10.
Quickly: Quinn is a fifth-year quarterback who completed his second season with the Broncos having seen time in 14 games (12 starts) during his first three professional seasons with Cleveland. He joined the Broncos on March 14, 2010, in a trade with the Browns. Quinn was selected by Cleveland in the first round (22nd overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft.
2010: Quinn was inactive for 12 games (third quarterback) and did not play in the other four games in which he was active.
2009: Quinn played 10 games (9 starts) for Cleveland, completing 136-of-256 (53.1%) passes for 1,339 yards with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions (67.2 rtg.)... Also rushed for 98 yards on 20 carries (4.9 avg.) with one touchdown... Caught one pass for 18 yards at Cin. (11/29)... Placed on injured reserve (foot) on Dec. 22... Posted a streak of 150 pass attempts without an interception from Games 10-13, registering seven touchdown passes during that time... Placed sixth in the league among quarterbacks in yards per rush (4.9) while totaling the 12th-most rushing first downs (10) in the NFL among passers... Had a career-high 304 passing yards, completing 21-of-33 passes, and threw a personal-best four touchdown passes with no interceptions for a career-high 133.1 passer rating at Det. (11/22)... Completed a career-high 25 passes on 45 attempts for 271 yards with three touchdowns and no interceptions for a 95.7 passer rating vs. S.D. (12/6).
2008: Quinn started three consecutive games (Games 9-11) for the Browns midway through the season, completing 45-of-89 (50.6%) passes for 518 yards with two touchdowns and two interceptions for a 66.6 passer rating... Added five rushes for 21 yards (4.2 avg.)... Placed on injured reserve (finger) on Nov. 26... Made the first start of his NFL career on Thursday Night Football vs. Den. (11/6/08), completing 23-of-35 (65.7%) passes for 239 yards with two touchdowns and no interceptions for a 104.3 passer rating.
2007: Selected by Cleveland in the first round (22nd overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft, Quinn played one game (0 starts) for the Browns as a rookie, completing 3-of-8 passes (37.5%) for 45 yards (56.8 rtg.) in the season finale vs. S.F. (12/30)... Inactive for the season opener and did not play in Games 2-15.
COLLEGE: Quinn tied a University of Notre Dame record with 29 career starts during four years with the Fighting Irish... Set 36 school records at Notre Dame, including career pass attempts (1,602), completions (929), passing yards (11,742), yards per game (239.6), touchdown passes (95) and lowest interception percentage (2.43)... Finished his career at Notre Dame ranked in the top 10 in NCAA Division-I history in career pass attempts (7th), passing yards (10th) and touchdown passes (ninth)... Ranked 11th nationally in total offense (269 ypg.) and 10th in passing yards (3,426) as a senior en route to winning the Maxwell Award (nation’s most outstanding player) and the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award (nation’s top senior quarterback)... Set a school record and an NCAA season high with 226 consecutive passes without an interception as a junior.
PERSONAL: Quinn attended Coffman High School in Dublin, Ohio, where he was named the Ohio Capital Conference Offensive Player of the Year by the Columbus Dispatch and was an all-state selection as a senior after completing 143-of-258 passes for 2,149 yards with 25 touchdowns and four interceptions... Helped his team post an 8-3 mark as a senior and participated in the U.S. Army All-American Bowl in San Antonio... Lettered three times in baseball, earning all-conference recognition as a junior... Participated in the NFL and NFL Players
Association three-day business management and entrepreneurial workshop at the Kellogg School of management at Northwestern University... Sister, Laura, is married to former Ohio State All-American and current Green Bay Packers linebacker A.J. Hawk... Brady Quinn was born on Oct. 27, 1984, in Columbus, Ohio.