DENVER, Colo. – Below is a gameday entertainment timeline for the Broncos vs. Patriots AFC Championship Game at Sports Authority Field at Mile High on Sunday (1:05 p.m. MST kickoff).
Pregame (stadium grounds):
|10 a.m. || |
- Mile High Mountain Village opens (access through Gate 4)
- Cheerleaders & Broncos alumni (Tyrone Braxton, Ebenezer Ekuban, Larry Evans, Larry Brunson) appearances and autographs beginning at 10:30 a.m.
|10 a.m. || |
- Noble Energy Sports Legends Mall opens
- Noble Energy Grill Celebrity Chef Cook-off
- Chef Troy Guard, owner of six Denver-area restaurants, including TAG, TAG Raw Bar, TAG Burger Bar, Sugarmill, Los Chingones and the newest, Guard & Grace.
- Broncos Ring of Fame safety Steve Atwater
|Pre-kickoff || |
- Thunderstorm skydivers
- Broncos Introductions-offense
- National Anthem
- Los Angeles-born, New York-raised singer-songwriter Andy Grammer is a multiplatinum selling recording artist. His debut top 10 hit singles, “Keep Your Head Up” and “Fine By Me,” are certified platinum and gold, respectively. Andy’s critically acclaimed sophomore album Magazines or Novels, continues his success with his triple-platinum No. 1 single “Honey, I’m Good.”
- Military Flyover
- Sunday’s flyover consists of two F/A-18 Super Hornets from “the Vampires of Air Test and Evaluation Squadron Nine,” also known as VX-9, permanently stationed at Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake in Ridgecrest, Calif. These naval aviators proudly represent the men and women of the United States Navy, both at home and abroad, and all have completed combat deployments overseas.
- Coca-Cola Coin Toss
- Coin toss with Honorary Captains and Pro Football Hall of Fame Finalists Terrell Davis, John Lynch and Steve Atwater
|1:05 p.m. || |
|First Quarter Break || |
- Denver native and Olympic champion swimmer Amy Van Dyken will be recognized as this game’s Broncos Country Hero.
|Halftime || |
- American Authors
- American Authors is a four-piece alt-rock outfit based in Brooklyn. On their debut album Oh, What a Life, singer Zac Barnett, guitarist James Adam Shelley, bassist Dave Rublin and drummer Matt Sanchez weave in everything from hip-hop grooves and Afro-Latin rhythms to dance-pop synths and Queen-inspired vocal harmonies and included breakout hit song “Best Day of My Life.” Releasing Oh, What a Life in March 2014, American Authors has spent the past two years on the road. The album features the early single “Pride.”