ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – After a year of construction and renovation prevented open training camp practices at Dove Valley, the Denver Broncos are thrilled to welcome back fans for 14 practices beginning July 31 at the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre in Englewood, Colorado.
DENVER BRONCOS’ 2015 TRAINING
CAMP PRACTICE SCHEDULE
Dates and times subject to change
|7/31||Friday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/1||Saturday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/2||Sunday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/3||Monday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/4||Tuesday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/6||Thursday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/7||Friday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/8||Saturday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/9||Sunday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/11||Tuesday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/12||Wednesday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/17||Monday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/18||Tuesday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
|8/20||Thursday||10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.|
From July 31 until Aug. 20, the public will be able to attend 14 Broncos training camp sessions from 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., free of charge. Gates for public practices will open approximately one hour before the session begins.
“It’s really exciting," said Chip Conway, Vice President of Operations. "Missing the fans last year at camp – the players feed off of their energy just like on game day. So the players really missed it, they’re excited to get them back. The organization’s excited - Mr. Bowlen put a lot of money in the facility renovation and we’re excited to see everyone over there on that slope and having a good time.”
Fans will primarily be seated along a grass berm on the west end of the practice fields, which has been increased in size since the last time Denver held training camp at the training facility.
Following each open practice to the public, fans will have the opportunity to get autographs from players by the guest seating area located on the west end of the practice fields. Players will be designated by position groups (WRs, DLs, DBs, etc.) to sign autographs.
Fans should be aware that the same bag policy at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will be in affect at all training camp sessions. Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC, no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar). In addition to one of the bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search. Fans can find more information on the bag policy here.
Parking at the Broncos’ facility is located adjacent to the indoor field house (west of the team’s main training complex) on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be open 90 minutes before each session begins.
*All scheduled open practices are subject to change. Please check DenverBroncos.com for any updates or changes in schedule.
- General Seating: Fans will be able to view the practices from selected areas that will be marked clearly on site. Fans will primarily be seated along the berm on the west end of the practice fields. The seating area is on a natural grass surface with a very limited amount of shade, so please bring proper footwear, clothing and sunscreen.
- Fan Parking: Parking at the Broncos’ facility is located adjacent to the indoor field house (west of the team’s main training complex) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Because space is limited, please arrive early. The parking area is open 90 minutes before the start of each practice. Please avoid parking on streets across from team facility.
- ADA: Admission to the Denver Broncos’ 2015 training camp will be ADA accessible. Designated ADA parking will be available in the main fan lot. Please note that, like general seating, ADA parking and admission is limited and will be available on a first first-come, first-serve basis.
- Lawn Chairs: Lawn chairs will not be allowed at training camp.
- Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos’ training facility. Please bring sufficient wet weather attire if necessary.
- Strollers: Will be allowed on the premises but must be left at the gate prior to accessing seating area.
- Cameras: Fans are welcome to use still cameras during Broncos’ 2015 training camp, but video cameras (and other recording devices such as cell phones and tablets) will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Any detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card will not be permitted on camp premises.
- Restrooms: Newly-constructed public restrooms will be available for fans near the entrance to the practice fields.
- Food and Beverages: Food concessions will not be sold regularly during training camp, but non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on site. Food and non-alcoholic beverage items will be permitted in small individual quantities.
- Inclement Weather: In case of lightning or other inclement weather, fans will be cleared out of the general seating area allowing for sufficient time to reach their vehicles.