During the period beginning at 12 noon, New York time, on March 7th and ending at 3:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9th, clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2016 player contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.
During the above two-day negotiating period, no direct contact is permitted between a prospective unrestricted free agent and any employee or representative of a club, other than the player’s current club.
The 2017 League Year and Free Agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.
The first day of the 2017 League Year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the League office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9.
Trading period for 2017 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2016 contracts.
|JOIN US! 06.14.16 • 6:30PM|
|Taste of the Broncos is a casual, outdoor, tailgate style, fun-filled party at
Sports Authority Field at Mile High! And, it’s all for a great cause!
|Walking restaurant tour featuring some of Denver’s most highly
regarded chefs and their specialties, including Taste of the NFL’s and
Denver’s own Troy Guard of TAG Restaurant Group
|Live entertainment, including blue grass bands performing on the Noble Energy Sports Legends Mall with post event entertainment|
|Denver Broncos players, cheerleaders, alumni and Miles appearing as “sous chefs”|
|General Admission: $150||VIP:
|Includes access to the gourmet tailgate with over 30 local restaurants represented and complimentary drinks.||Includes special early access to appetizers and drinks in the Broncos home locker room and early access to the gourmet tailgate.|
|ABOUT THE EVENT|
|Taste of the Broncos will be held on Tuesday, June 14 here in the Denver community, modeled after the annual Taste of the NFL—Party with a Purpose—that occurs every year at the Super Bowl to benefit Feeding America. The 25th Taste occurred this past February in San Francisco on the Saturday before Super Bowl 50 and provided 6,000,000 meals to people in need.
|BE A CHAMPION IN THE COMMUNITY
FOOD BANK OF THE ROCKIES
• One in seven Coloradans worry where they will find their next meal - nearly half are children.
• Every dollar donated to Food Bank of the Rockies provides four meals to our neighbors in need.
• More than 400,000 people face food insecurity in Food Bank of the Rockies’ service area. Last year FBR distributed 43.6 million meals – enough to provide more than 119,000 meals each day to hungry families through more than 500 hunger relief partner agencies and direct service programs.
DENVER BRONCOS CHARITIES
• Denver Broncos Charities impacts our community in many diverse ways with highlighted focus on 10 Be A Champion in the Community flagship partners that improve lives in our communities.
• In 2015, the Broncos granted more than $538,000 collectively out of Broncos Charities and the corporate endeavors to support community partners and programming.